Welcome Aboard.

Hello everyone.

I'm Rohit and I've been a gamer since as far as I can remember. To be honest, gaming has been the one constant hobby that has been there throughout almost the past 20 years of my life. So I decided to put my thoughts about it in a blog, and here I am.

Well this is my first foray into blogging apart from a few entries that I had written in GameSpot a long long time ago. Around 2 months back I quit my job as an iOS developer at an IT services organization and that's when I decided to try my hands at Game Design. Since I had no formal Game Development Degree under my belt, I started my search for a free Development Kit and this has led me to the Unreal Development Kit (UDK). This got me interested in Level Design and I've recently started work on my first level. Through this blog, I aim to put my thoughts on Gaming as well as to document my work on Game Design.

I hope to keep this blog updated, and if you feel interested in what I have to say through these posts, feel free to express yourselves and share your ideas in the comments below. So here's to a new beginning. :)

Comments